Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sickness ugh...

Well I have been reading about this sneaky little thing on many of the blogs I read daily, it comes suddenly and it doesn't last but about 24 hours then it's off to it's next victim. The dreaded stomach virus, yes that's what I'm talking about. I was up and down most of the night with our 11 year old with it, first her little brother got it, then Grandma, her, Grandpa now oldest is saying she isn't feeling all that great along with myself and my husband. Hubby and I were talking this morning and we said, "who do you think is going to get it next?" so now we are waiting to find out who the next victim of this nasty little bug will be. But for now I'm off for some coffee to try to stay awake for awhile, I'm getting pretty sleepy right now. But hey ho, so life goes. Prayers would be great though. God Bless!!

Michelle

No comments: