Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Well, here I am again saying I'm going to keep up but not sure how that will work out. We had a great Christmas and New Year, I got a laptop for Christmas from my husband, love it, love it, love it. My uncle passed away on December 21st, my poor mother I worry about her, now she has lost a mother, father, daughter and now a brother, please pray for her. I hate that she has to go through so much, but she trust in the Lord and knows he won't give her anything she can't handle. The kids went back to school today from Christmas break, I go back to work tomorrow, wow time flies so fast these days. Last year I had a read the bible in one year plan and I made it through, it was a nice feeling, this year I am reading the Chronological bible in a year, so far so good. God is Good all the time, all the time God is Good. It's been really cold here for the last week and it's going to stay cold for the next week or so, we might get 2-4" of snow Friday. I'm ready for some real snow. My other uncle is having major surgery in a couple weeks, so all the other aunts and uncles are coming home for it, it will be really nice seeing them all together at one time again. My beautiful 18 year old daughter never ceases to amaze me with her kind/loving heart she is so giving and kind, mommy is so proud of her. Marcus (my 15 year old step son) is growing into a fine young man, he is also very kind and has a very gentle heart even though he doesn't like to show it around his friends, Violet (my 11 year old step daughter)she is so motherly and usually kind to everyone she is a little emotional latley, (she has been missing her mother and it's sad, her mother died when she was like 3), and what can I say about Nathan (my 8 year old step son)he's just crazy but sweet a lot, he is definatly a ladies man, he does love the ladies. My husband Jason is a hard working man and takes care of all of us, he a firewood cutting, car working on, keeping the stove filled with wood, kinda guy, I do love him. Anyway there is a little update, I will try again very soon. God Bless

No comments: