Friday, January 29, 2010

Random Dozen



I thought I would throw this in today since I have been a bad blogger for a couple weeks now. For more Random Dozen head on over to www.2nd-cup-of-coffee.blogspot.com/

1. How good are you at delaying gratification? Not very good, but sometimes you just have to try.

2. Maybe a marshmallow wouldn't be too difficult a temptation for you. What food (or anything else) would be most tempting? Right now I would have to Chocolate, but we did have these homemade fried jalepeno poppers the other night and I probably could have eaten them all myself.

3. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being saintly) how patient are you? This really depends on the time of the month (tmi I know) but I would probably give myself an 8.

4. Have you ever waited for something in life only to be disappointed upon realization of the goal/object/etc.? Not that I can think of right now

5. Are you a person who takes shortcuts? Not usually but sometimes life does take a rushing turn and you just have to.

6. Which line is hardest to wait in? the exchange line after Christmas.

7. Did you wait to discover the gender of your unborn child until its birth? Well I didn't want to know but my mother did and since she was with me, I left the room when they told her, but who was I kidding, I HAD to know since she knew, my mother couldn't know and not me. But I already knew she was a girl.

8. Are you more patient with children or the elderly? I'm usually a patient person, but if you would ask me a few years ago I would have said children, but now I would probably answer, elderly.

9. Did you ever sneak a peek at a present? When I was a child I did, but I have been tempted to unwrap and then rewrap when no one was around but I have not caved, but if there's a rip in the package, I just have to look just to see if I can guess what it is.

10. What is the longest you've ever waited for anything? 2 years for a job closer to home.

11. Who has more patience, you or your significant other? I would definatly have to say me, unless of course it's that time of the month then him.

12. Which of the following songs about waiting is your pick for the best? (OK, you may substitute another, if you like.)These choices I would say, C, Right here waiting for you, but I do like, While I'm Waiting from the movie Fireproof.

A) Anticipation by Carly Simon
B) The Waiting by Tom Petty
C) Right Here Waiting for You by Richard Marx
D) Wait for Me by Rebecca St. James

Well there you go, I have lost my spell checker somehow, so please forgive any typos. I will have to work on that problem, I need my spell checker.

Michelle

No comments: