Wednesday, January 13, 2010



For more random dozen head on over to http://www.2nd-cup-of-coffee.blogspot.com/

1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave? A whole Hershey chocolate bar, no I didn't cave I just took 2 squares (as I'm patting myself on my back)

2. M & M's or Skittles? MM's

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? Yes

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? about 10 minutes about 1/2 through a big cup of coffee.

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to? I have never been on a cruise but I would so love to go someday.

6. Who is your favorite actress? Either Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts

7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. Murder

8. How much of a technology junkie are you? I'm usually a year or so behind on on the modern gadgets and popular things (like blogs, fairly new at this)

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? I enjoy making them with my Cricut Cutting Machine.

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? 3 months ago, yep, it's defiantly time again (at least that's what the gray hairs are telling me)

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? Household items, (I'm not really a clothes shopper)

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? Do I have my cell phone and my lunch

No comments: