Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day and Snow Days

Hello all, I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day with your sweeties.  I got up made my husband breakfast, we exchanged candy and cards then he had to go to work.  We went to church then to Grandma Violet's house for lunch like we do every Sunday, it had snowed again so I had to drive the Big truck, which I am totally NOT comfortable with, you see my car could probably fit in the back of his truck, so, yes it makes me a little nervous to drive his other baby.  We have had so much snow that I can't even get my little car out of our driveway, we live in the country and have a long driveway from the main road.  But all in all we were safe.  We got abut 6" of snow over yesterday to this morning so at about 4:30 am they called off school, again, so today we were at home all day, well I was, husband had to go to work so it was me and all 4 kids in this house all day long, which really wasn't all that bad but we do get cabin fever a little and what can we do with that.  Not sure, but like I said today wasn't all that bad but they have already called school off tomorrow, so by then we will have to have some entertainment or we WILL be going stir crazy.  but anyway today, I made 3 meals, cleaned up the kitchen 3 times did a few loads of laundry and a few other household chores just to pass the time, now I'm tired and ready to go to bed, but that's not going to happen for a few more hours.  But all in all we had a nice Valentine's day and today wasn't bad either, but we will see how well we all fair tomorrow.   I know this has been a rambling post, but I was getting bored so I thought I would write a little something.  Have a great evening and God bless!!!!

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These snow days are getting crazy aren't they. I am so hopping we all go to school tomorrow. We are just getting a light snow here. Sounds like you made the most of your day, there is ALWAYS laundry to do and a kitchen to clean! :)