Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bible Studies and Snow Days

We have had an unusual amount of snow for our area this year, don't get me wrong I think it is absolutly beautiful and I love when we all get to stay home together and just hang out, but I think I am almost ready for Spring.  However I started a bible study last night of Beth Moore's (it's The Revelation one and it was awesome), I can't wait to go next Monday.  Anywho she asked us to ask God to reveal himself to us in someway everyday and I think He did just that for me today with the snow.  There is something just so peaceful about the snow, especially on crazy days that just brings a sense of peace to my soul.  It's beautiful as well and as I look out my living room window right now, it's snowing very hard, but we have plenty of wood, food and all of us get to spend the day together, so at this moment it's very welcome.  Maybe this is God's way of telling us to slow down, get off the computer (btw our internet connection hasn't been that great for the last few weeks) and just enjoy time together, by talking, cooking, playing in the snow or whatever, so that's just what I intend to do today.  Have a blessed day!

No comments: