Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"The Map" A book review

If you haven't heard of book sneeze you should check it out it give free books to bloggers in exchange for a review.  This is my first book and my review is way over due.

The Map by David Murrow
It's definitely a book for men, it shows a very interesting path that men need to take to become more "Christlike".  It was interesting to me (as a woman) to read through it.  I didn't realize it was a story and a guide but it is interesting and I have never read a book that was written quite like it before.  David Murrow did a wonderful job describing it and I love the way he presented it in this book.  I would definitely recommend it to any man.  He mentions possibly writing one for women if the Lord wants him to and if so I would love to give it a read.  I am going to give this to a male in my life to read I just haven't decided which one yet. 

No comments: