Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello, Again

I have been terrible with keeping this blog up lately, sorry again. There just really hasn't been much going to talk about. The uncle I have been asking for prayer for passed away last evening, please keep our family in your prayers, it was expected but still sad for our selfish selves, but great for him for now he is in the arms of our Heavenly Father. My husband was out of town for a few days and this week has been super slow, whew I am glad it's Friday. My daughter is a junior in High School and is going to prom tomorrow night I will post pictures of her as soon as possible. I am a little nervous about fixing her hair, you see I have to use rollers and I'm not very good at it but we pulled up some information on the internet and we found a step by step guide to a style that she really likes so hopefully we can wing it. I can't believe she is going to prom. This one is not that big of a deal for her so she just borrowed a dress and is letting me do her hair and makeup, but she has informed me that next year for Senior prom she wants a new dress and her makeup and hair done professionally, and I'm ok with that, she sure deserves it she is something special just let me tell ya, do you think I am a little biased? I am getting ready to work on some FFF's from Suzanna's blog so get ready.

No comments: