Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Friday Favorites

It's been a long time since I have done one of these I guess because I haven't been taking many pictures lately and for some reason I feel like I should have pics for these things, but not this week I don't have pictures for everything but here are mine, thank you Susanne at susannesspace.blogspot.com for hosting this every week.

The beautiful spring like weather we have been having, it's sunny and warm during the day and cooler and night but not too cool that I can sleep with the windows open, love it.

I finally met my goal weight watchers so now I am a free lifetime member, yahoo!!

Our purple martins have finally came back we have about 20 now we love to hear and watch everyday and the hummingbirds should be here soon.

I kept my nephew Saturday night to Sunday and took him to church with me and he was awesome, I forgot to download a picture of him but just let me say he will be 2 next month and he is so very cute and sweet, love him, love him , just love him.

And finally this actually happened 2 weeks ago this Sunday, but our first baby calf was born on our farm he is so cute.
Sorry it's so blurry, but believe me he is cute.
There you have it my Favorites from the past week or so. Thanks for visiting.

Michelle

3 comments:

Carrie said...

=D Well congrats on getting the required photograph so you could come back to FFF! ;)

I didn't realize you could become a free lifetime member of WW. That's awesome! Good to know. CONGRATS on reaching your goal!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Jerralea said...

Awesome that you reached your goal!

Congrats on the new baby calf, too.

Susanne said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal weight. I've been checking out WW and just might join up. I'm hearing lots of good stories.

New baby animals are so cute.

And good for you for joining pictures or not. I don't always have pictures either. Don't feel that that is a requirement. I enjoyed reading your answers. Your nephew sounds like a very sweet little boy.