Friday, November 4, 2011

FFF

I have thought about this today and I think I can do my first FFF in a very very long time.  I enjoy reading everybody's FFF, sometimes it's just the little things that make us happy.  Thanks Susan over at http://susannesspace.blogspot.com/

Sorry I only have 1 picture to share with you today.

My oldest daughter got a job, she is so excited so she is working and going to college she does get tired but she is young and she can handle it,  I am so proud of her.

Time to clean my bedroom from top to bottom,  ahhh it feels so nice to sleep in a very clean room.

Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer, got my first bottle, yummy.

Time spent with a friend of mine, she is the mother of 4 young children and she needed some help with cleaning, it's hard to keep up with 4 little children, so I went over to help her.  There seems to be a lot of cleaning favs of mine on here today, I don't really like to clean but it sure seems that way this week doesn't it.

And....drum roll please........my new (new to me car)  yes, we are in the process of getting the title and registration for it so I should be able to drive it soon (hopefully this weekend)




5 comments:

ellen b. said...

Hope you'll be able to drive that beauty this weekend! Congrats. That really is great that your daughter found a job and is working and doing her college course work. Good for her! Have a great weekend.

TIFFANY said...

How sweet of you to help your friend clean. I have 4 kids too and would love to have a little help decluttering and switching out clothes for the winter!

Have a great weekend!

Faith said...

so glad you're playing along on the FFF!! great list...yay for new cars!! i bought my very first BRAND NEW car 5 years ago and there's nothing like it...enjoy!! and yay for your daughter's job!! Mine just got a small job as well on campus as events ambassador but the pay is lousy. I'm praying she finds something better in the spring or next year.
so glad you're doing the FFF now!!

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Peppermint Mocha makes my coffee lovely, too! I just love it.

Congrats on your daughter's job and the new (to you) car. How sweet of you to help your friend, a mom of 4! What a blessing.

Have a great week ahead.

Susanne said...

Look at that great car. It will fun getting to know it and driving it.

Congratulations to your daughter on her job.

I have got to find me some pepperming mocha coffee creamer.