Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Friday Favorites

Oh it's been way too long since I have done a FFF, I am so bad.  Thanks Suzanne for hosting this every week for more FFF fun go to http://susannesspace.blogspot.com/



Well my daughter is a Senior so needless to say I have lots of things to be thankful for.
1.   I will start with her becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant.  She wants to be an RN so this is a perfect place for her to start.  We are so thankful she has had this opportunity,

2.  She got accepted into the college she wanted to go to.   She plans on working through the summer and starting in the fall.  I can't believe I am talking about my baby going to college, it seems like yesterday I was laying in the hospital bed holding her for the first time. 

3. She got a job doing CNA work for one of her teachers grandparents and she gets paid pretty well for a young single lady.  This is the job she will probably work at this summer.

4. I am going to be a Thirty-One consultant. they sell purses, totes, bags, stationary and other cute things every women needs to get organized, I will need to book some shows (catalog or home) so if anyone is interested in hosting a show (catalog or home) in August or later let me know.

5. My husband and I had a wonderful date night last week which started Friday around 3:00 pm and didn't end until Saturday around 11:00 am it was a wonderful night and we really need to start doing date nights more often.

Sorry no pictures, I have been so busy and I was so excited about our date night that I forgot my camera, I can't believe I don't have one single picture of our night, I'm awful.

I hope you all have a blessed weekend.

7 comments:

Faith said...

great list of faves especially the date nite and the summer job for your teenager! my teen is starting that process of looking for a job....it's tough...especially as she doesn't own a car yet and probably won't until her 3rd year of college! so glad she got into the college of her choice...is it near you or far? mine will be north of boston about 4 hours from us....not bad....enjoy the weekend!!

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Date night sounds GREAT!

Kudos to your daughter. I was in the same spot as you last year, getting ready to send my son off to college.

Have a great week ahead.

Susanne said...

I agree, more date nights for me too! LOL.

Good for your daughter! Congrats to her on getting the college of her choice and the job.

Karyn said...

exciting things happening in your home! Congrats to your daughter on acceptance to her choice of college and on her great job!

Jen said...

Hi Michelle! I'm visiting from Fave Five! Sounds like you had a good week!
Date nights are always a blessing!
This is the second Indiana blog I've read today! It's making me smile because I'm a displaced Hoosier myself!
Have a wonderful week!

Willow said...

Welcome back to FFF. Aren't date nights the BEST? And congratulations to your girl on her many accomplishment.

Catherine said...

I'm glad you were blessed with a date night, too! it's so nice to have some quiet time alone.

Congratulations to your daughter on her certification and college acceptance. I am an RN, and I really loved my years working.

Good luck with your 31 consulting!

~Catherine