Thursday, September 3, 2009

Here I am again, very random post

I am not doing a very good job keeping this blog up. I guess I spend too much time on Facebook. Pretty much the same ole, same ole. School has started again along with much of the kids activities so I am staying pretty busy. I have caught up with some very old friends lately. We are enjoying this great weather we have been having here, other than the ferocious storm that blew through here today. The other night, it was in the 50's we had the windows open, the moon was beautiful the sky was clear and we could still smell the burning coals of the fire we had earlier in the day, it was a wonderful gift from God. I think I slept better that night than I had in a long time, so content, so peaceful. I love it when it feels like all is right with the World if it's only for a short time. I am going to get my lazy self moving and get some pictures on this blog soon. Until next time sweet friends. God Bless!!

No comments: